Kamiq 2023 facelift.

fergiet

On 02/03/2023 at 15:37, fergiet said:

Does anyone know when the facelift is due. All the articles I have read just say 2023.

Curious as I have an order in.

They have put it on hold as to reduce the backlog of current version may be end of year or early next. If you have put an order for current version this what you will get you have to do a new order for facelift when it comes out

Edited by skoda1982
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, carefree said:

The facelift won’t be much different anyway, so nothing lost.

Karoq Facelift looks much more cool than previous one. I hope with Kamiq will be the same story 🙂

8 hours ago, Allesandu said:

Karoq Facelift looks much more cool than previous one. I hope with Kamiq will be the same story 🙂

Not from what I’ve seen, doesn’t look that much different.  Much like the face lifted Fabia, it doesn’t look too different from the previous one.

• Like 1

On 03/03/2023 at 16:34, skoda1982 said:

They have put it on hold as to reduce the backlog of current version may be end of year or early next. If you have put an order for current version this what you will get you have to do a new order for facelift when it comes out

Skoda have probably lost 6+ months of production due to lockdowns, suspended shifts due to parts shortages etc.  So makes sense that Kamiq facelift is delayed.  Have heard Octavia facelift also delayed.  

The Karoq is older (introduced 2017) so plans for a facelift would have been almost 2 years earlier than the 2019 Kamiq

• Like 1

21 hours ago, carefree said:

Not from what I’ve seen, doesn’t look that much different.  Much like the face lifted Fabia, it doesn’t look too different from the previous one.

The Fabia 4 is not a facelift its all new. They have to keep it looking something like a Fabia otherwise it would have a different name 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skoda1982 said:

The Fabia 4 is not a facelift its all new. They have to keep it looking something like a Fabia otherwise it would have a different name 

Ok then I will reiterate.  The “all new” Fabia doesn’t look much different to the previous model.

The principle and the point I am making is still the same🙄😂😂

Edited by carefree
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1