Ateca variable boot floor in karoq?

Cb40

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has fitted the variable boot floor from the ateca into their karoq with vario flex seats?

Really want to raise the boot floor in our karoq as our dog can't see over the seats when she's in the boot as the floor is so low

Thanks 

Hi, just passing by when I saw this thread and thought it would be nice to share the following.

I have used the boot floor of a Golf 7 variant. Just cut about 10cm off  (on the side of the back seats) and it will fit. Look here (link is in Dutch, use Google translate and look for Garfield62' comment): 

https://www.skodaforum.nl/forum/i/dubbele-variabele-laadvloer-in-karoq.40360/#post-863605

Costs: about €65 for the floor. And a bit of spray glue and some wood.

On 21/03/2023 at 10:19, Cb40 said:

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has fitted the variable boot floor from the ateca into their karoq with vario flex seats?

Really want to raise the boot floor in our karoq as our dog can't see over the seats when she's in the boot as the floor is so low

Thanks 

Tell you what I do. I've never carried a dog in the Karoq but do so in the Kodiaq which does have a raised floor. ( he still can't see over the seats tho ). However both our cars have 40/20/40 seats.

Did you get cargo nets with your car?  What I do is hook the upper attachments of the larger net to the dog guard and the lower attchements to the cargo hooks on the floor thus the net covers the central area. I then lower the middle '20' seat and hey presto - pooch is happy that he can see us in the car but it keeps him in the boot.

Edited by kodiaqsportline

Thanks for the replies.

I managed to pick up the riser kit for the 4wd spare wheel, polystyrene pads and the carpet from a well known auction site!

It was from a Skoda dealer near me so drove over this morning and picked it up, fits perfectly just need to pack out the gap where the spare wheel would sit. 

Hopefully now the pooch will settle in the car as she can see outside and we can see her too

Did someone say full sized spare?   Would certainly help raise the floor level, as well as providing a usable spare in the unlikely event of a puncture, to paraphrase the airline safely briefing. 👍

image.jpeg.b044ad5911c1cddf9db1c641db64df22.jpeg

Bit of packing around the sides of the tyre and it would be ticketyboo for any dog.