Power steering pump

badablade900

6R0423156C is the part number suggested.

This page suggests that there are a lot of part numbers equivalent to this, but I would stick to what's suggested as a first search.

You may not wish to consider new from Skoda, the pre-VAT cost just breaks into 4 figures.

Edited by Breezy_Pete

On 17/04/2023 at 20:03, Breezy_Pete said:

This page suggests that there are a lot of part numbers equivalent to this, but I would stick to what's suggested as a first search.

You may not wish to consider new from Skoda, the pre-VAT cost just breaks into 4 figures.

Hi bought a recommended scanner here's a readout pic any ideas why it won't connect to steering.thanks 

On 17/04/2023 at 20:03, Breezy_Pete said:

IMG_20230422_103300726.jpg

Have you fitted the replacement pump yet?

Wiring fault is always a possibility for no comms, either the CAN pair or the ignition switched feed on the same 4-way connector (or the fuse for that feed, though often shared with other functions. I am in a car (not driving!) just now, not sure if I can look at circuits to say what fuse, but will try.

7 minutes ago, Breezy_Pete said:

Cabin fuse 16, I think; but that is shared with a few other things that you would know were not working if it had failed. 

Ok thanks is the only control module on the pump or is there one on the rack

IMG_20230422_123820474_HDR.jpg