SUPERB MKIII parts and tuning parts

The Skud

Due to selling the Trusty Bus, and getting an EV6 as a company car I have the following parts, these are all to fit a Skoda Superb estate MKIII Tuning parts will fit a 190 ( 140 KW ) 2.0 Diesel,  I now have a few bits that didn't go with the car, I'll work out postage costs for each item and any combination of parts....

DTUK Tuning box, CRD3+ with app control, plug and play tuning ( 5 mins to connect or disconnect if the car is under warranty , makes a big difference to the car, been fitted for 3 years with no issues. - £275.00 Sold

DTUK Pedal box -( will probably fit any of the MK 2 Superbs,  this is the  Dial type and works brilliantly, gets rid of the awful lag on the standard accelerator pedal,very simple to fit and  makes it feel like the car has been remapped due to the instant response. - £125.00 

Boot mat- genuine Skoda with a full set of Genuine 4 rubber floor mats including the tunnel cover - £75.00

Set of black genuine skoda carpet mats with the locator holes. - £10 

Headrest Ipad/tablet  holder, genuine skoda - £15.00

Genuine 3 VIN VCDS Hex V2 & CAN cable, never registered so still has all 3 VINs - £175. - Sold

Thule Edge wingbars in good condition with keys, fit on the Superb roof rails - £120

Full set of Cargo nets, 3 off, one each side and one floor net to stop things sliding around - £25

Any questions drop me a line

Edited by The Skud
updated

Might be interested in the headrest tablet holder assuming it's universal and will fit a Kodiaq?  Let me know re postage costs and I'll weigh it up.

22 hours ago, ApertureS said:

Where are you based so i can know if i can collect the boot mat? Also, estate or hatch?

Located in Stockport, Manchester. Boot mat is to fit Estate.

Hi guys, 

New here, don't know the rules, so i'm just gonna sling it. If it's a repeat questions please let me know. 

Looking for several things and maybe you can point me in the right direction: 

Superb MK3 2.0TSI 2017

Looking for: 

- Backboot sportline trim corner spoilers, you know the ones that come in the corner on the spoiler and side walls of the boot lid. Previous owner did not have any, can't seem to find them, dealer quotes a high price, 
- Mid-Muffler delete - for a better sound - worth it? 

- Some decent websites where i could get parts - mainly interested in interior trim as the previous owner was a little, well, not a fan of detailing and using the proper tools to clean. 

Thank you in advance! 

6 hours ago, ArtursLV said:

Hi guys, 

New here, don't know the rules, so i'm just gonna sling it. If it's a repeat questions please let me know. 

Looking for several things and maybe you can point me in the right direction: 

Superb MK3 2.0TSI 2017

Looking for: 

- Backboot sportline trim corner spoilers, you know the ones that come in the corner on the spoiler and side walls of the boot lid. Previous owner did not have any, can't seem to find them, dealer quotes a high price, 
- Mid-Muffler delete - for a better sound - worth it? 

- Some decent websites where i could get parts - mainly interested in interior trim as the previous owner was a little, well, not a fan of detailing and using the proper tools to clean. 

Thank you in advance! 

Hi, you need to start your own thread as you will only confuse and dilute this thread, it's a for sale part of the Forum you have posted in.

• Like 1

Just for the record, I bought the VCDS & Tuning box over the weekend and @The Skud provided me with a tracking number by Monday lunchtime and they arrived on Tuesday morning. Exactly as described and even helped me out getting registered as the 2nd user.

Very happy buyer 😁

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/05/2023 at 12:57, The Skud said:

Sent you a message - interested in:

1) Boot mat- genuine Skoda with a full set of Genuine 4 rubber floor mats including the tunnel cover - £75.00

2) Thule Edge wingbars in good condition with keys, fit on the Superb roof rails - £120

• 4 months later...