Strange noise from the suspension

Hi guys!

I have a strange noise from near my suspension from the front. Already changed the anti roll bar bushes, bushes in the suspension arm (both side, and both bushes), engine mount (under the engine not the top one). Used lithium grease all on my changed rubbers or bushes. Did someone have the same noise or have a solution for this?

When i heard it in the first few months it did it as you said.( When it comes hot it didn't do, but in the winter it did) Now it do every time sadly.

Is it definitely from to be front? Mine creaks from the rear, but only if handbrake is on (old school manual type). If I put in Park, and leave handbrake off, no creaks. Never bothered to get it checked and now nearly 5 years old.

Yes, i hear it every time from the front. Only hear it when i go over speed bumps, or if i go trough small holes. Oh and i forget that mine have 5 gear transmission.

I had a "squish" sound from the front going over speed bumps, replaced the front sway bar bushings I think it was, and greased them up, now no more sounds from the front...

Your sound almost sounds mechanical....not rubber