Will this part fit to my car?

14 minutes ago, js12oo said:

The original number is 036906262D

This is still the correct part number (using the VIN helpfully put in your profile).

The suffix -F part may be completely different in function and fitment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, js12oo said:

Yes that's VIN of my car.
Connector on both parts is the same shape and 4 pin

internal functionality could still very different. and 1 thing about all VAG cars... they are sensitive souls and very fussy about their sensors...

• Like 2

Skoda-parts.com doesn't have any hits for the 036906262F part number, suggesting it isn't factory fitment on any Skodas.

I presume you have a suffix F one, or you've found one going cheaply on ebay or something?

• Like 1

I've bought brand new boxed part 036906262F for a good price knowing it might not fit. The price was good so I took it. In worst case I'll sell it.
So conclusion is to buy exact same part with the exact part number including suffixes?

According to this listing, this is Audi number and it fits BBZ engines

Edited by js12oo

Just now, js12oo said:

So conclusion is to buy exact same part with the exact part number including suffixes?

That's the safest strategy, but if the connector fits, I would imagine that one may work. It's nothing special, just a 4-wire binary oxygen sensor.

Lots of people think the suffix is 'only a revision level' but it's often not that simple. For example, the front, 5/6-wire wideband sensor on your car is 036906262G. Clearly this wouldn't fit or work as a rear one.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I'd like to refresh my rear brakes and replace brake caliper seals (those around piston). Can somebody tell me correct part number for repair kit?

I've got Lucas calipers but don't know the diameter of pistons inside.