Citigo Head unit/Stereo conversion kit - New Complete (Facia, Loom Phone Cradle) £45

Scribbler

Kit Contains

1 x Single Din Facia (Black) fits existing heater controls.

1 x Adjustable Phone Holder to replace NAVIGON PID. 

1 X Phone holder adapter mounting plate for Phase 1 models

1 x Wiring Harnes Loom Adapter including piggyback 12v fused cable and aerial adapter

Purchased recently to fit but selling car now so not required.

£45 cash on collection

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi do you still have your Citygo Head unit /stereo conversion kit. I’m interested in buying as an experiment. As I cannot connect my phone. To my friends skoda Octavia by Bluetooth. However I dare say that you would  “  not  “   know whether or not it’s compatible with the skoda Octavia.

6 minutes ago, Keyfixer said:

Hi do you still have your Citygo Head unit /stereo conversion kit. I’m interested in buying as an experiment. As I cannot connect my phone. To my friends skoda Octavia by Bluetooth. However I dare say that you would  “  not  “   know whether or not it’s compatible with the skoda Octavia.

Sorry it won't be compatible you will require specific Octavia Kit.

Hi thanks for your reply to my question on here. I was wondering if you would be able to point me in the right direction. Regarding the Octavia Bluetooth kit. I mean it’s quite misleading by Skoda to put this Bluetooth function on the stereo. That You cannot use the Bluetooth function unless you buy a separate Bluetooth kit sold by Skoda. however what is this kit called do you have a make or model name or number. Any help would be appreciated.

13 hours ago, Scribbler said:

Sorry it won't be compatible you will require specific Octavia Kit.

Thanks for your help on this matter.

6 hours ago, Keyfixer said:

Hi thanks for your reply to my question on here. I was wondering if you would be able to point me in the right direction. Regarding the Octavia Bluetooth kit. I mean it’s quite misleading by Skoda to put this Bluetooth function on the stereo. That You cannot use the Bluetooth function unless you buy a separate Bluetooth kit sold by Skoda. however what is this kit called do you have a make or model name or number. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help on this matter.

I have no idea sorry my listing has nothing to do with Bluetooth. My advise would be speak to Skoda or make a post on here in the correct forum.