KIND SURREY KAMIQ OWNER? Pls Help!

PenelopePitstop

Hello all,

We are thinking of buying a Kamiq, but are having such a quandary over whether it will actually fit our garage, more specifically it will prove to be easy to get in and out off when it is parked INSIDE the garage, as it is being bought for someone who has a back condition that could flare with too much twisting etc (hence wanting a higher car), so once the car is parked inside the garage, we need to know how much the drivers door will open and how easy it will therefore be for him to get in and out off.

I have measured the actual garage door and it will get through with a 10cm clearance on each side once the mirrors are in. Its access to and from the drivers seat when its actually INSIDE, that is the issue here.

So, I am desperately seeking a kind Kamiq owner around the Kingston/New Malden area, who is so sweet that they would be willing to pop by and help us see if this is doable in a real time scenario.

An odd request I know, but one must have hope, right?

Our decision to buy is being held up by this and we need a new car soon, so that is why I am putting out a call in the hopes someone on here may be able to help.....and sorry if this sounds like an odd question, but I could not think of any other way to find Kamiq owners and our dealerships are all too far away for us to stop by and try as part of the test drive.

Many thanks in advance for any time and help anyone can give us!

2 minutes ago, Kenny R said:

Can you not book a test drive at a dealer and see if it fits the garage yourself?

That's what I said and then deleted having read the OP properly 😁