Front windscreen washer hose

Fabish

Hi this is my 1st post and need some help with my 1.9 combi please.

While i had the air box out i found a disconnected plastic hose near the bulkhead/chassis rail and tracked it back along the wire loom  to the windscreen washer pump...

Should this hose be one piece running from water pump to 'T' piece below front wipers or is there also a junction to feed water to the tailgate?  Any diagrams, photos or Skoda part numbers would be appreciated.

Thank you.  So the feed to front wipers goes up through rubber body grommet with wire harness?

I have a short piece protruding from bulkhead lower and closer to strut tower. I will check with air as i initially thought it may have been a drain.

I can't remember where the front washer feed runs, but they never seem to have trouble.

Rear wiper is the one coming through bulkhead, which is a very common problem when people fill up with not enough concentration of fluid, and freezing makes the push-fit joint pop apart, like what you've experienced.