Auto Door Locks at 15Kmh

kernowVRs

I have the last of the Face lift Fabia Mk3 registered Jan 2021. a Colour Edition, I'm trying to enable Autolock at 15kmh.

The later cars dont do it through Long Coding as my Controller told me.

There was a post on here which I read which seemed in German which at the time I didn't understand, now playing with VCDS Its become clearer, I asked in the VCDS section but no joy

Its not done as below

Locking Door up to 15 km/h

Select Control unit 09 (Central Electrics)
Control unit Long Coding

Byte 0
Bit 4 Activate

I cant find the post again maybe can link me to the post ?

5 hours ago, Planetse said:

Why CARISTA is much simpler to use when wishing to enable ALL the hidden features on the car plus lots more. 

Hummmm, some of the time, as some people have discovered, Carista have not got things right, most people using VCDS, hopefully, will only be making changes that they understand, some people using Carista will be trusting that Carista have fully tested all these "one click" changes as they probably know zip all about how it is being achieved by Carista.

By the way, I do have VCDS and use Carista - but I only use Carista for simple and hopefully well tested and fool proof changes like service resets.

Hi there,

I dont know off the top of my head but it should still be in 09 control units long coding?

If not, Have a look in 09 - Adaptations - Access Control. I have an option called "Automatisches Verriegeln bei Geschwindigkeit" (translates to Automatic locking at speed).