Flashing message on display 2013 Roomster

Welcome. 

Sorry no idea as i do not know that screen.   Someone will be along hopefully that does know. 

?

What engine does it have, a petrol or diesel, do you know if it is a 1.2 TSI petrol or a 1.6 TDI dieesel? 

I see it is in D1 in that picture.

Does the DSG change OK.  

In a 2013 Roomster i assume it is a DQ200 7 speed twin dry clutch gearbox.  That is an Automatic as far as most are concerned, it is actually a Semi-Automatic according to VW Group. 

Cheers, i did not even see it was a vid.

So no idea about between D1 & S.    On a Fabia from 2013 it might be a Flashing Spanner that appears on the Maxidot.

Some DQ200,s built late 2012 - 2015 were part of a Recall Action with no recall so a Service Campaign.  This was '34H5' and a software update as a preventative measure because of heat and pressure issues and leaking MCU.  It might have been done and it might not and there might be a sticker in the spare tyre well if it was done.

That would have a date, and 34h5 and a dealers stamp or name on it.

The accuator can be the issue if there is an issue.

There are repair kits.            Anyway a diagnosis will need done if there is an issue, or if not just to know what is up with the display.

Hi, the reply back is: Yes but it keeps flashing the gear D1,D2 etc when normally it doesn’t flash. Uphill I felt it wasn’t changing but felt ‘lagging’. When I put on reverse it doesn’t move promptly. Takes a while to get it moving.