No map in virtual dash

I’ve recently bought a 2020 Sportline Plus which comes with the virtual dash. I love the different layouts but haven’t been able to get the map to show. I thought it might be because I’ve been using Apple CarPlay but this evening went out and tried without my phone. Still no map. 

I’ve tried rebooting the Columbus unit and when it restarts, the map section of the dash shows ‘starting navigation’ then it changes to ‘starting map view’ and then nothing. When I try the right thumb wheel, you can zoom in and out but there is no map. 

IMG_4675.thumb.jpeg.39e94a6deeb01736997a43fdfd128dbc.jpeg

IMG_4676.thumb.jpeg.d3c8591c79f02632371db50bba1b6e53.jpeg

IMG_4677.thumb.jpeg.b5026a8b2c563474a6807099a14647a8.jpegAny ideas?

JR RS  - it’s the factory maps I’m trying to show, not those from my phone. 

Aperture S - I’ve not tried. I’ll have a look this morning on my way to work. 

• Like 1

Miraculously, the issue seems to have resolved itself, though I have no idea why.  

I thought I’d check to see if any album artwork came up and it did, as did radio station logos. No map though. 

Lo and behold, the next time I turned the car on, once the navigation had loaded the maps on the head unit, there were the maps in the virtual dash. Just a bug I guess. 

• Like 1