Confusion around Flywheel

Hi I need to get a new flywheel for my car, a Skoda Superb 2016 2.0 TDI CRLB 6-Speed DSG.

When I queried skoda-parts they said this is the part Flywheel 2.0TDI CR DSG Luk 03L105266EF (skoda-parts.com) which clearly states its a 7-Speed. Now when I go directly on the LUK website enter my model details, it too says this is the one the one that should fit (LuK 415 0872 09) is also 7-speed.

The part numbers are: 03L 105 266 EF 03L 105 266 AK 03L 105 266 CL 03L 105 266 CM 03L 105 266 DE 03L 105 266 DF 03L 105 266 EG

However when I put the same part number in onlinecarparts etc and on the luk oem or any direct search I can get the a 6-Speed option available. (LuK 415 0744 09). But when I write my reg down and fill in details on most sites it says the one that's compatible is the 7-speed one.

So what's the difference are the interchangeable? If Someone can please help clarifying this for me. Thanks

Edited by mfizz

I thought it was the case as well, but the 6-speed one (415 0744 09) is an active part that's available that's not been superceded (at least by Luk) as is the 7-speed one (415 0872 09). The only tech specification I can find is that it has 6 bores lol