Fog Light unit replacement - 2014 Skoda Octavia VRS estate

I am looking for guidance on how to change a front (left or right) fog lamp unit for a 2014 (64) Skoda Octavia VRS estate fog lamp unit, as mine lost its water seal. (I've changed them on my 2008 previous Skoda)
I have been looking everywhere online and not seem to find any resources. There are different types of units for these cars and there are no screws to remove from the front once the cover is removed.

• Does anybody have instructions on how to do this please, either text or video?
  • Do you have to remove, the bumper, the wheel arch cover or come in over the top via the engine? - it is unclear.

Thank you

20231031_141607.jpg

20231031_141613.jpg

You should be more concerned with the illumination that the foglamps provide for you and whether they disturb oncoming road users rather than how good you think they look, you cannot see them when you are driving and those who can may well think they look different to your perception.

I've got Osram H16 LEDriving bulbs in mine and they're spot on.

I've my fogs set at DRLs and they do make the car visible during the day. I have the fogs as going out / coming home lights as well and they are very bright at night.

I've used them at night in addition to my main beam and they really illuminate the patch where the main beam misses.

They are on the expensive side, but they're of much higher quality than the ebay specials I tried out beforehand