Skoda Felicia 2000 starting problem

I got a Skoda Felicia 2000 and i have been trying to fix it for 2 months and more than 10 mechanic took a look at it but sill nothing. The problem is that, when we launch the car it launches without any problem but when we stopped the car after sometime and try to launch again in couple minutes it doesnt launch ever. To be launched we need to fire for long time. 

What we tried are;
Changing ignition coil, throttle, engine brain, heat sensor, crank sensor, spark plug, manifold pressure sensor and fuel pump.

Are you sure that you bought the correct coolant temperature sensor? There are many aftermarket sensors that have the correct collar color, but an incorrect thermistor resistance range.

By the way, update your profile with the engine code of your car. Only the year of manufacturing is not enough when you are asking for specific help.

Also mention some history of the car and tell us how the fault started to happen. Was it sudden? Was it slowly getting worse? The more info, the better.

On 03/11/2023 at 21:52, AliKales said:

Hello guys thanks for answers. We already tried to change temperature senson for 4 times and original one including.

At the moment I'm not able to provide you engine code unfortunately.

Your car has the issue know as "hot start problem". Since according to you, the car starts well when the engine is cold, but fails to start when the engine is hot, the logical conclusion is that it is temperature coolant related. Of course, there might be other causes, but for now, this is the issue at hand.

About the engine code: Felicia came in 3 flavors: 1.3 and 1.6 on petrol, and 1.9 on diesel. Which one is it?

5 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

Your car has the issue know as "hot start problem". Since according to you, the car starts well when the engine is cold, but fails to start when the engine is hot, the logical conclusion is that it is temperature coolant related. Of course, there might be other causes, but for now, this is the issue at hand.

About the engine code: Felicia came in 3 flavors: 1.3 and 1.6 on petrol, and 1.9 on diesel. Which one is it?

It's 1.3 petrol 

How good are you (or a friend) with using an ohmmeter?

The idea is to check the resistance of the coolant temperature sensor when the engine is cold and hot, respectively.

I am talking the half part of the sensor that feeds the ECU input.

• Groan 1

On 03/11/2023 at 21:52, AliKales said:

change temperature senson for 4 times and original one including.

At the moment I'm not able to provide you engine code unfortunately.

Take a look at these:

zMSwSeg.jpg

qbb7kn5.jpg

were from my Coolant sensor, have you make an inspection to these cables?

I have a Felicia 1300 GLX year 2000 and the code for the sesnsor is 6U0919501B

6U0919501B.jpg

Have you ever use a VCDS or a similar eroor code tool?

• 2 months later...