November Map Updates ?

stepdey

Save yourself the hassle and just use Google Maps or Waze through AA or Apple car play. Even updated maps issued arent accurate plus the routes provided by the Skoda sat nav are no where near as good. So glad I didn't bother with paying for updates after the first free year.

The other big advantage of Apple Maps is that I can use my iPad or iPhone to save a new destination as a favourite. It saves the hassle of having to enter details on the infotainment screen in the car. 

12 hours ago, DManPoole said:

Save yourself the hassle and just use Google Maps or Waze through AA or Apple car play. Even updated maps issued arent accurate plus the routes provided by the Skoda sat nav are no where near as good. So glad I didn't bother with paying for updates after the first free year.

Must admit that after years of using Amundsen sat nav in a number of Skodas I'm now preferring Google on my screen via the phone. For a start the voice control is so much bette and more precise, the vioce actually speaks good english and I can tell what she says ! The Skoda voice well??

I do prefer the Amundsen screen layout to the Google but Google is so much better when on the move and you can tell it where you want to go in plain language and it will do it.