Space Saver Spare Wheel Securing Mount Bolt

spcdust

Have a space saver wheel that I need to secure in the boot, however having some problems figuring out which securing bolt is compatible as all suppliers cannot 100% guarantee based on VIN number.

I have found this one which may fit?

https://www.partshaus.co.uk/products/vw-audi-skoda-seat-spare-wheel-securing-mount-bolt-127mm-5q0803899?variant=44234860658916

Anyone here done the same and can confirm which part number will work?

Many thanks

Hmm, seems to be 3 different ones listed,all with claimed compatibility to space saver, maybe any of them will work?

Try ordering one from your local dealership and see if they're willing to swap it for one of the others if wrong?  Cheaper than that mail-order one, I think, if dealership  isn't out of your way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Breezy_Pete said:

Hmm, seems to be 3 different ones listed,all with claimed compatibility to space saver, maybe any of them will work?

Try ordering one from your local dealership and see if they're willing to swap it for one of the others if wrong?  Cheaper than that mail-order one, I think, if dealership  isn't out of your way.

Many thanks for checking.

Think I'll order the one I linked to as more convenient that dealership visit.  If the image is accurate I think it should fit as the central "bolt" screws down the thread which, in turn, will hold the wheel in place.  I previously ordered one where it was one complete unit and the bolt was fixed/moulded at the top of the thread.

• Like 1