Skoda fabia 1.6tdi front shock

Hi does anyone happen to have access to part numbers? I'm looking to replace plastic retainer at bottom of front shock that prevents the dust boot riding up. The collar has to be removed to fit it. Any help would be appreciated thanks. 

I think, just think, that that part comes as part of the strut - I've only ever replaced 4 front struts and I don't remember having to swop that part over. Plus, when you look at that picture that you posted, if that part was easy to swop over, then it would also be sort of free to move up and off that position and so not really be able to do the job that it is meant to - the looks like the cap on the end of the strut is what keeps that plastic retainer in place.

Edit:- so, maybe annoyingly, it might be a job for a plastic tie wrap.

Edited by rum4mo

I know the metal cap has to be chapped up to remove it mate but that's part of changing strut and fitting things back to stock. I'm amazed that it's not a stock item as car would have came supplied with them fitted. I will endeavour to find a supplier and get back to the forum. Cheers anyway.

They dont come with the aftermarket struts or perhaps just the cheaper ones, I destroyed mine trying to remove them to swap over, I cant recall what I did in the end to restrain the piston rod shield but I found a way.