Fabia VRS Rear Bumber Diffuser

sam_white

Afternoon all. Can anyone check part numbers to see if the rear diffuser is the same on the VRS hatchback and combi models?

I have found one available with part number 5J6807796A but the vendor doesn't know what it fits. I'm hoping to retrofit it to my combi,

TIA!

Pretty sure I've got one in the shed that I never fitted to my MkII Fabia kombi. You can have it for nothing but the only problem is the postage as I'm in Germany.
PM me if you're interested. 

Scratch that. I had a look and it's warped and the postage/ customs etc etc is just too much of a hassle. Sorry.

Edited by @Lee

2 hours ago, @Lee said:

Pretty sure I've got one in the shed that I never fitted to my MkII Fabia kombi. You can have it for nothing but the only problem is the postage as I'm in Germany.
PM me if you're interested. 

Scratch that. I had a look and it's warped and the postage/ customs etc etc is just too much of a hassle. Sorry.

Argh, that would have been very interesting!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sam_white said:

Argh, that would have been very interesting!

I brought it inside and it's been on the floor for a few hours now and thanks to underfloor heating the warping has rectified itself. I can get some pics if you're interested and look into alternative postage methods. 

It's not an original Skoda part. I originally bought it off another member ( @Brimma) who I believe bought it for his MkII kombi to put on mine but never got round to it as I left the UK and sold the Fabia. I think it came from what's now known as Kopacek. It's all there with the bonding agent ready to be sprayed or you can leave it black.