DAB no signal

Hi all. Been a while since I've posted. Anyways, my daughter has a 2018 Monte Carlo and she's asked if any of you " Skoda Gods " could help her.  The issue she is having is there is no signal for her DAB stations to work. Its been like this for a few months and its annoying her now. Is there anything she could do herself to rectify it ? I'm sure she mentioned she's tried a reset but I know zip about these systems and cant help her out. Any pointers would be much appreciated. 

Fabia Monte Carlo Dab.png

• Like 1

On 21/12/2023 at 08:56, valvedoctor46 said:

Hi all. Been a while since I've posted. Anyways, my daughter has a 2018 Monte Carlo and she's asked if any of you " Skoda Gods " could help her.  The issue she is having is there is no signal for her DAB stations to work. Its been like this for a few months and its annoying her now. Is there anything she could do herself to rectify it ? I'm sure she mentioned she's tried a reset but I know zip about these systems and cant help her out. Any pointers would be much appreciated. 

Fabia Monte Carlo Dab.png

Same problem here. 2018 S EL.

12 hours ago, RickW said:

Same problem here. 2018 S EL.

As pab567's reply earlier in the thread or you could try a radio reset, I'm not sure how you do that so you'll have to search for that, or it might be press and hold the on/off button until a menu screen or reset happens BUT I don't know if that's correct.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Update, I pulled out the unit in the glove box (with the 2 SD slots) and reseated the black antenna cable atvt back. Just rescanned for stations and all working now

• Like 2

Unit in the glove box? 2 SD slots? Only one in my 2018 Fabia

Edited by RickW

46 minutes ago, RickW said:

Unit in the glove box? 2 SD slots? Only one in my 2018 Fabia

Some have two, some even have a SIM slot

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, petrolcan said:

Some have two, some even have a SIM slot

Looks like I've missed out then🙄