Skoda Fabia abs pump problems

Hi Guys and girls I have a Fabia VRS mk1 2006 model that i've owned since it was 12 months old. It's been a good reliable car in the main but now i have a couple of fault codes come up....  01201 and 00301 along with abs warning light etc.  I'm assuming that means the abs pump has given up so its either a second hand unit or getting it rebuilt.  It seems to be a fairly common VAG issue but i'm unsure if i try the secondhand route first will it need coding to the car? I've heard that if so its not a easy job. Any advice would be welcome. Many thanks

Cheap and easy fix, fortunately. 

Your red/green wire may possibly go to a different position (No. 4, I think) than in the video, but hopefully you'll see the same crack problem at its location.

Halfords have a selection kit that includes the correct 40 Amp one: https://www.halfords.com/motoring/tools/fuses-electricals-and-fixings/fuses/halfords-assorted-oto-strip-fuses-30>60-amp-fuse133-705310.html

Edited by Breezy_Pete
  • Like 1

Nice brief and concise video without a single "HI Guys!" or "Yo Wassup!"

How they all should be IMO, the other narcissists would string that out to 30 minutes.

I admire the way these guys can work with one hand and hold the phone in the other while zooming in and out etc, I cant even manage the latter with two hands :sad: