Where is the air intake located on a 2021 Octavia estate 1.5 TSI?

The sensible answer is don't even think about it.

If you can't see the road under the surface of the water, then unless you're either in a high 4x4 (even then I still probably wouldn't even consider it as, if you do go into it, you don't know if the road surface is there) the road surface could have been washed away or sunk, leaving a deep (sink)hole which would take you down or if you get stuck, you'll be getting a very hefty bill for recovery and any possible damage to the electrics & engine. 

There's a reasonable probability that your insurance company will decline any claim as, it's down to your own negligence.

Why on earth drivers think it's a good idea to enter flood water is beyond me, I was taught by my instructor don't for the reasons listed above. Also it doesn't take a lot of water to lift & shift a car and carry it away!

Edited by TheWanderer
  • Like 1

Just now, TheWanderer said:

I think it's over on the passenger side if in the UK and I think it's in the two biggish boxes one has lines on the top of it.

That's underneath the bonnet. I'd like to know where the air gets sucked in exactly on the outside of the bumper. How high it is from the bottom of the car.