Wing Mirror Cap Grey Metallic - Can't find anywhere!

Right mirror had a fight with a tree and lost. Perhaps I'm searching incorrectly, but I can find a painted cap/cover replacement anywhere. Would very much appreciate any pointers. Thanks

Door mirrors, apart from the upgrade to black sport mirrors , are usually supplied in primer.

If you’re looking for a direct easy fix then looking on eBay or Google  car breakers. 

• Like 1

Used painted mirror caps are rare, due to the same reason you’re struggling to find one.

Buy any colour you can find, or a new one (in primer) and have it paint matched by a local body shop or coachworks.

My black Scout came with metallic silver caps to match the front and rear bumper trim. Genuine caps can be had for £45 each from a UK dealer…

https://shop.wingsskoda.co.uk/products/skoda-mirror-caps-silver-for-karoq-and-kodiaq

There are lots of Kodiaq / Karoq caps in primer on eBay for less than £30 each.

Edited by silver1011

If it helps any, a local body shop should be able to exactly colour match the part for around £40-£60 quid. 

If there are any other blemishes on the paintwork, it's cheaper to have that done now as the majority of the cost is paint they mixed up for your door mirror - they should be able to do other small touch ups for peanuts.

Edited by kodiaqsportline