Retro fitting variable boot floor Citigo 2019

RBW1

Hi I have bought a boot floor for my 2019 Citigo and realised that probably need additional parts to actually fit it - was never part of the original car.  Can anyone confirm what the parts/ part numbers are needed and where best to get these? Many Thanks, Rachel 

What parts do you have?

IIRC there are two side supports (left and right) and the boot floor itself. The sides are held in place by 3 bolts per side I think. Whoever sold you the floor should have provided all those things.

• Like 1

Thanks both -  I have horrible feeling I’m getting the floor only and will need to source the side fittings separately.  Husband will not be impressed…. 🙄

Just found the post showing the parts I bought off here for the variable floor. Good photos of the bits. You should get all the parts in pic one and two in this post, including 6 bolts visible in the mount holes. HTH

Edited by Luckypants
  • Like 1

N/S trim - 1S0 858 831 F 82V - £15.36 inc vat (number 2 on below image)
O/S trim - 1S0 858 832 F 82V - £15.36 inc vat (also number 2)
Edge Protection x2 - 1S0 845 437 - £6.02 each inc vat (number 😎
Screws x6 - N 910 268 02 - £2.15 each inc vat (number 7)
Raised boot floor - 1S0 858 855 E 1BS - £126.89 inc vat (number 3)

Credit to Lupogtiboy for the information above.

I've retrofitted this to my Citigo, I bought the parts off ebay.  If you've bought a used floor then make sure the it came with the plastic side retainers, I see the floors for sale on ebay and often they're missing - it'll be quite a loose fit without them.   I also forgot to get the rubber sedge protection when I fitted mine and it worked just fine but I did add them later on

Edited by maxychat
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RBW1 said:

Thanks @Luckypants got all the parts - and dogs much happier in the back of our 2 door Citigo with back seats down!  👍😊

That's great. Yes the flat load area the variable floor give with the seats down is much more useful. Glad it's all sorted. 

Edited by Luckypants
  • Like 1