Roof console removal

Hello my fine fellows, would anyone here be so kind as to teach me how to remove the long front roof console with the sunglasses compartment on the car?

I have horrible rattles and squeaks coming from inside it and it has been driving me mad for months now, i've seen a few images but i can't seem to understand how the damn thing is pulled out. The few times i've tried it i was reaching the point where i was afraid to break it.

Check that thread out mate, should help a little.

The squeaking does my head in. I've wrapped my dash cam wire around the mirror and surprisingly it seems to have helped the issue. 

I was posting in that thread too and pretty much forgot about it since, the video in it is mine...😅

i just want to disassemble the whole thing and lube up the parts that are creaking like crazy, i just can't figure out how to remove the damn thing even after looking at the pics provided in that thread.

I pulled mine out not that long ago. Accidentally ripped off the fascia panel. But in doing so I found out even cars without Skoda Connect have a hidden SOS button. The microphones are routed through it.

But there appears to be a missing daughter board that allows the SOS button to function - I presume this is the SOS module that all the UK users complain about.

I also took the opportunity to add some tesa tape to sort out the rattles - worked a treat.

IMG_0206 Large.jpeg

IMG_0195 Large.jpeg

IMG_0207 Large.jpeg