10 years away from Skoda (and this site) - back again with a Kamiq Monte

ryan-vrs

Hi

Had to even update my email address it's been that long, had an Octavia VRS when on here, been through a couple of cars since but leaving my trusty 6 year old Audi A3 as I no longer need a diesel. Checked out what Skodas have a fair oomph to them without being fast n furious like, and opted for a non hatchback for a change with that of a Kamiq Monte Carlo. 

Only negative which I can live with are the oldskool air con rotary dials, you'd think they would have stuck in a simple digital one, although the ones where you control the fan speed via the main display unit would drive me mental, nice to see the 2024 revamp has sense to fit fan speed buttons

Anyway, went for the blue as it shows the black detail better. Was close to going all black stealth like but A) Already have a black car for 6 years and fancied a chance and B ) All black didn't show the actual black monte carlo details

Looking forward to hopefully trouble free times!

Went for the manual, as after owning an Audi with an stronic that had a mechatronic £4k failure (luckily covered under warranty) I've been scared for life not to get another vw/audi aka dsg/stronic auto, and quite like a manual anyway