3x Isofix : which markets|trim levels?

21 minutes ago, Paikesejanku said:

As far as I know Superb does not offer 3 isofixes on backseat, you can have extra for front seat. Then it is 3 in total.

However that Aussie one in the YT video clearly does have 3 Isofix across the back............................

27 minutes ago, Winston_Woof said:

However that Aussie one in the YT video clearly does have 3 Isofix across the back............................

I did not see 3 isofixes in that video.... Only 3 hooks behind the seats. I think, the center seat is too narrow to fit 3rd isofix babyseat in the back. 

Edited by Paikesejanku

2 hours ago, Winston_Woof said:

I have an Aussie Superb - only the outer rear seats have Isofix points, and rear tether points.

The middle seat only has an upper tether point.

PXL_20240227_101824043.thumb.jpg.6b2949aa77bd34b499255eb0faadb386.jpg

• Like 2

Hey guys, another option is to use 3-seat bench. I have a friend with M3 and his 3 kids fit inside perfectly. It looks safer for me than using the upper tether point.

It looks quite neat as well :)

• Like 1