Which bolts to replace? - Brakes

Hi all,

I am going to be replacing my discs and pads this month, I have settled on ATE discs and TRW pads, however I have read that the rear calipers use stretch bolts in certain places and that's there's 2 lengths.

Does anyone know the correct part number? It's probably the same as most Golf's and Audi's but I want to make sure I get the correct part. I've had a look on Autodoc but this just seems to be the sliders and associated bolts, is this all that is recommended to replace?

Whilst it's all apart, is it worth replacing the slider bolts and rubber covers anyway? I doubt they have been done in 44k / 5 years since the brakes were last changed.

2015 VRS TSi DSG, 340mm front and 272mm rear discs.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20240127_211044.thumb.jpg.8a970cc4e348e87ff3c3b79bb39159ef.jpg

I changed the rears, but mines 2017, so not sure if exactly the same bolt. Have you looked on lllparts?

Not sure if I even noticed there were two lengths.

As for the rubbers and slide pins, my were in great condition, so just cleaned and regreased.

It's very possible you'll get new caliper to carrier bolts (the small ones) with the pad kit.

For the caliper carrier bolts, can't say for certain but I would think the bolts might be different for cars with the independent rear suspension and ones with an axle with the IRS ones being longer with having to go through the hub.