Help with updating info.System

Okay so i've been an hour in or two with checking all the info on how to get my system updated but when it comes to my version there are no info on how to as on MIBs i only find MO_EU_SK_R9410L MUI1941(9.2gb) which may not be compatible to update from my version 1668

So how can one update 1668 to 1941?

The car is Skoda Octavia 4 2020 (11Month) Ambition (dualscreen) If that helps.

Thank you very much!

20240308_191047.jpg

On 11/03/2024 at 10:16, Amphitect said:

Thank you for information!

Where can i find the link to 1896 firmware?

I've searched on web but no luck finding it on my own.

The long saga of updates to MIB is documented in this thread Infotainment System Restarting endlessly.

But as yours is so old there will be module updates needed as well (probably). So a visit to the dealer is in order to get to 1896, and then 1941 (1941 in theory will come OTA after getting to 1896 but some of us have 1941 to share. Read the above, it has many tales of easy upgrading once you are on 1896 with precise instructions how to do it

Yep. As per Markeknows instructions from current firmware to 1896 (dealer), plus module replacement, then whilst they're at it get them to do the 1941 upgrade as well whilst they're at it.

Apparently there's another upgrade in the pipeline which is 1969. But it hasn't appeared yet or at least in any number. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2024 at 11:21, TheWanderer said:

Yep. As per Markeknows instructions from current firmware to 1896 (dealer), plus module replacement, then whilst they're at it get them to do the 1941 upgrade as well whilst they're at it.

Apparently there's another upgrade in the pipeline which is 1969. But it hasn't appeared yet or at least in any number. 

My dealer updated it to 1941.. ive been waiting for about 5-7 hours 😮