Need help with finding parts for my Mk1

Hi, I've recently become an owner of a not-so-good example of a 2005 Octavia 1. I have plans to fix up the engine a little and the exterior + interior of the car (seats, headliner, etc.), but I need help in finding a good front+rear OEM or OEM+ bumpers (just something that won't stray away from looking like a Mk1 - would be good if someone knew a site that sells replica RS ones), coilovers or even a good sound system upgrade (not looking for anything too expensive/loud, maybe just a smaller subwoofer and better speakers for the car). Has anyone got any recommendations for the things I've mentioned. I don't know many Mk1 owners irl so I don't really have anyone to ask so I thought I'd look here.

Thanks in advance

👋

welcome to Briskoda :)

when you say its 2005, im going to assume that means its a "Tour" trim?

so a 1.9pd engine, 100ps output?

on normal suspension etc?

@lerdi22 - As mac hints, it would be helpful if we could get the trim level (probably oval badge on front wings near the repeater indicators) and engine tune (can be derived from an exact description of the TDi badge on the tailgate; for example TDi would be a 130bhp engine tune, but the colour of each letter is significant.