Dash Central Vent Part Code - 2016 RHD VRS 230

Hi All,

Does anyone know the dash central vent part code for a 2016 VRS 230. I can see some lower spec models have a shiny grey between the chrome and vents rather than a shiny black, so just want to be looking out for the right one as a used item. They are £180 + VAT from a dealer in the UK (not inc fitting...and they won't give me the code...), so a bit much just to replace the chrome on my unit (previous owner used dash mounted air fresheners 😞). I want a replacement, so please don't go into detail about how to fix it with a wrap, chrome pen or paint... I will 100% make a hash of it lol.

Cheers!

Edited by elmo230

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, inspectorman said:

Take it out and look for a part number on it. You'll have to do it anyway if/when you get the new part.

Good answer... but I'm going to be getting it fitted somewhere. As above with fixing the chrome, I will break the clips or scratch the dash or something. Otherwise this would be my first port of call. 

Just wondering if anyone has ordered one historically and has the no. to hand.

I did this on a mk1 Yaris about 10 years ago, when replacing a broken stereo...and lost a screw down the back, which rattled away for the rest of my ownership

Edited by elmo230

16 hours ago, langers2k said:

It'll depend on your VIN and PR-codes but at a guess, 5E0820951A ZLL.

Based on:

image.png.aef7aad951c5be7b59916e3a6aad993c.png

Thanks!