MK IV FL now in configurator

Great find - must be very recent as I've been keeping an eye on it. I've been going round in circles as to whether I should have waited for the FL for my VRS order I've placed - I'm glad to see that the SportLine 1.5 with the same options as I've added is almost exactly the same price as the VRS i've ordered - so feel a bit more sure now which is nice!

Edited by bdavbdav

As one who likes a green car, I'd be tempted by something in "Royal Green Metallic".
Is that a new colour to Skoda or has it appeared on other models?

• Like 1

On 02/04/2024 at 19:53, DavidY said:

As one who likes a green car, I'd be tempted by something in "Royal Green Metallic".
Is that a new colour to Skoda or has it appeared on other models?

It was introduced to mark the coronation - See here

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dan245 said:

It was introduced to mark the coronation - See here

Ah thanks for that - I didn't know that.

Which probably means they won't do it for a huge length more time though - I see the new Superb SEL already doesn't have that colour in the configurator.

I'm still hoping they may bring a PHEV model back to the Octavia, but I guess that even if they do do it, that green colour will have gone by then.