Maybe people can help, occasionally driving along usually when the engine is warm, i get what can only be described as almost as is some one has just hit the breaks for a millisecond, yesterday it did it while accelerating and was quite a bang, does not feel like a misfire as the whole car bangs, usually its not as violent as yesterday and just feels sort of gentle, sorry about the description but its hard to explain. I can tell you I’m coming to 100000k miles no lights come on or flash, and it only does it once.

Apologies it’s been a long time since i posted anything. It is a 2 litre TDI recently oile and filter serviced. Just been for a 60 mile trip and 2 small blips.

8 hours ago, S555NOB said:

Apologies it’s been a long time since i posted anything. It is a 2 litre TDI recently oile and filter serviced. Just been for a 60 mile trip and 2 small blips.

When was the last time the fuel filter was replaced if at all 

Welcome to the forum.

You say no warning lights on dash - but could it have been the front assist (AEB) kicking in momentarily? 

Edited by Warrior193
Add welcome