Hazard lights.

My hazard lights are permanently on. Car on or off. Only way to stop it is disconnect the battery 🤣 I've been searching through the threads before creating a new one. The indicators come on on double time but all the bulbs work on the car. Car car bulb mil is one but literally every bulb and fuse in fine. Heeeeeeellp

Hello, welcome to the forum. I'd start by making a careful check of the hazard light switch operation - possibly stuck in 'on' position.  

6 minutes ago, Warrior193 said:

Hello, welcome to the forum. I'd start by making a careful check of the hazard light switch operation - possibly stuck in 'on' position.  

If I push the hazard button then the audio ticking starts and all the lights flash as they should. I've noticed now the ones on the front sides don't flash when it's all off. Just the 4 cluster ones. I have since plugged in again and am getting a body control module fault. 

• Confused 1

In your original post you said that your hazard lights were permanently on - I'm now confused as to how your fault is actually manifesting itself.

13 minutes ago, Warrior193 said:

In your original post you said that your hazard lights were permanently on - I'm now confused as to how your fault is actually manifesting itself.

They are on all the time on the 4 corners it seems. Not the 2 extra side ones. Unless I press the button to turn them actually on. Then I got the full 6 

• Thanks 1

On as in flashing or just stuck on. Sounds all much like an American side light thing to me. If you then use your indicators to turn left or right do they work okay then ?

6 minutes ago, gav_is_con said:

On as in flashing or just stuck on. Sounds all much like an American side light thing to me. If you then use your indicators to turn left or right do they work okay then ?

Stuck on flashing. Indicator stalk makes no difference apart from the little green arrow on the dash coming on at speed repeat. The outside the 4 corner lights just keep flashing