Wardy - Polo GTi

Wardy

Did my first 'detail' with the PC yesterday, so thought I'd put some pics up here:

2001 VW Polo GTi

1.6 125bhp

Items of note: 288mm G60 front brake setup, Xenons, Climatronic & boot-mounted Phatbox. Oh, and some nice headlamp protectors (well I don't really want to risk paying out for a new Xenon headlamp!)

Oh, and ignore the manky alloys - they're being swapped for a refurbed set on Sunday - wey hey!!

Steve

9794.attach

9795.attach

9796.attach

9797.attach

9798.attach

• Like 1

Looks good. These PC's produce some pretty impressive results. Look forward to seeing more pics when the new alloys are on

So, Wardy, are you our nearest PorterCable facility :D

Nice paintwork. Good luck with the alloys today, I got my Octy 17s on the Fabia now. They are a little scuffed but look great unless you are looking hard for the damage.

Would like to see pics of Phatbox, am umming and ahhing about an Infinity Basslink but space is tight enough with two dogs to fit in the boot.

Cheers - not bad for a 5yr old car :-)

John - will get you some Phatbox pics. For the Fabia, the sensible place is under the passenger seat. The seat comes out easily enough and you can order the bits from the dealer as if you were fitting a Skoda CD changer. The part numbers are on here somewhere....

Steve

And the required 'beading' pictures, from when the heavens opened here about five minutes ago...

I'm not obsessive, honest! ;-)

Steve

9811.attach

9812.attach

9813.attach

• Like 1

Cheers - I'm pretty happy with the way it's come out. Silver's never gonna be the most rewarding colour when cleaned up, but there's definitely more gloss and depth now.

Steve

• Like 1