Good (Insurance) Quote??

shugz

Hi All,

It that's time of year again, insurance renewal time! Just had a fully comp quote from Adrian Flux for 750GBP based on a 2002 Octy vRS, 25 years old driver, driver only, 1 yrs NCB, 15K mileage per annum, parked on driveway in a 'low risk' postcode (according to the insurers postcode guide).

I think this is pretty decent and I'm thinking of taking them up on it, does anyone have experience of them on here at all? Are they any good or is it worthwhile staying with my current (and slightly more expensive insurers, Direct Line) ??

Cheers

Hugh

i've been using Flux for the past couple of years and never had any bother with them, they are always very helpful on the phone and always get paper work, cover notes and certificates out to me in good time.

They have also given me the lowest quotes (obviously).

I called them for a quote on an Octy vRS and they quoted me