South East Meet

chrish

I am new to this site and don't know where you all live.

Does anybody fancy a South-east meet? I am in Sussex and would welcome the chance to meet up and discuss points about the RS and its performance potential.

Also as I am close to Goodwood and go to lots of track days, if anyones intersted in the longer term we could share a day with another club /group.

I was gonna use rs at the end of my username (del-cacrs) just didn`t have the same ring to it.....eer :oops:

any road up, a drop of that martini for me........ as long as it`s not on clapham common near the undergrowth there are some bad people up there :roll:

Lets get this organised then. I propose Sunday 24th November at 12 noon. If I get mainly OKs then I'll come back with a pub off the A24 on the S/S border. If not we'll try for the following week.

Last Sunday I had a coil go when I met up with Tavia so hope the next time will be less dramatic.

A meet up sounds good, somewhere in Surrey / Sussex is fine for me.

Terry[/quote:5113b9b474]

I'd be up for a meet. I'm in West Sussex, would've been up for Sunday but I only found out about this site today. There seem to be a few RS round my neck of the woods...there were 2 at the dealer delivered same time as mine.

Hmmm...couldn't think of a plural for RS that doesn't sound like arses! A tad unfortunate...

• 3 weeks later...