Skip to content

Changing Cars

Featured Replies

Best of luck with it!

Edited by travs

Great car I hear. Enjoy.

Have a nice continuation of a bri-Skoda journey!!

  • Author

Well, all change, had the car a week and took it back with faults from day 1, and rejected it under Consurmers Rights Act. Dealer was ok about that, but they've sold my old Superb. They are putting my financail position back to where it was refunding cash I paid and the pex trade in value, but at the moment I'm carless, except for the Fabia they have given me as a courtesy car til the rejection process is over. Only problem I'm in somerset and travelling to scotland on 22nd Oct, just over 2 weeks to source another car. Not to worry I'll treat myself and hire a good car. Can't find a Superb, think I'll treat myself to a Merc e class

Sorry to hear about this ... least you are lucky could reject/return the "new" car. Amazing really .... can they replace it with another unit?

  • Author

Rejection has been accepted and all funds to be returned on Monday. Sourced a L&K Superb with only 14000 on the clock

1 hour ago, leolito said:

Sorry to hear about this ... least you are lucky could reject/return the "new" car. Amazing really .... can they replace it with another unit?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.