Skip to content

Another Superb

Featured Replies

After almost theee years with a Karoq we set off to look at an Octavia and (for the second time) came back having ordered a Superb.

We have been looking around for a while and I saw a new Octavia estate advertised for less than 30k so went to look. Saw it Saturday evening, dealer closed Sunday and Monday advised it had gone. They then found a Superb estate with similar discount (anyone else benefit from the September offer?), the wife agreed and we collected it last Monday. 2.0 TDI SEL auto with 19” wheels.

After two 2.0 TDI SEL hatches as personal leases we have a third Superb.

@IJWS15 welcome! We love our Superb after almost a month. A photo or two would be nice.

Best wishes

  • Author

Will get some when it is clean.

  • Author

Washed and treated with Turtlewax ceramic spray coating this afternoon, will see how it goes. Also got some turtle wax shampoo to complement it but didn’t use it today as I wanted to start from clean, bare paint.

IMG_3247.jpeg

She looks lovely, thanks for the pic! I know the wheels are a complete pain but they make such a difference to the stance of the car IMHO.

My dealer ceramic coated our car as a no cost option. Unsure if I would have paid extra and I was a bit ungrateful when the Sales Manager explained it all to me. But they were right and it has made it easier to wash, the water beads brilliantly (as well as my Blackfire sealant and wax) but it will last longer than the traditional approach. Ours is the Autoglym Cerafuse coating.

I haven't yet warped the toothbrushes or tried them on the car, having only washed her once since we took delivery. I have invested in some new Braun Wheel Woolies - the new ones have a 45deg angle. I absolutely hate washing the rims, any rims but especially the Veritate 19" ones. Anything that makes cleaning the inner barrel or reverse side of the spokes easier is money well spent.

Enjoy your lovely new Superb.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.