Skip to content

Sold my 2024 Mk3 L&K

Featured Replies

Sad day.

Today I signed on the dotted line and my Mk3 will be part ex.

One of the last Mk3's 2024 registered 2.0TSi L&K with Factory Optioned 19's and Massage Seats and only 11900 miles currently.

Fully paint corrected and ceramic coated, not a scratch or swirl mark. It's never missed a beat.

image.png

So why is it going?

We have a holiday home on the coast and a few days away is now costing £50 in fuel. I have solar at home and can charge for virtually nothing with favourable weather or £6 for 300miles otherwise. And I fancy a change.

So next week I'll be collecting an Enyaq Coupe vRS. 340PS 679NM 0-60 5.2 sec. (Our 19th Skoda from Rainworth)

image.png

Nice coloured Superb, I am biased though.

Does the extra outlay of new car kind of eat the fuel savings going to electric ?

  • Author
5 minutes ago, gav_is_con said:

Nice coloured Superb, I am biased though.

Does the extra outlay of new car kind of eat the fuel savings going to electric ?

It certainly does, but as I said I also fancied a change. So time to try something different.

I didn't really want a vRS for the performance but it's the only model that has my three musts. Electric memory seats both sides, DCC and Matrix LED's. To be fair in the EV's vRS is a trim level with a bit more power.

Nice car. Id be wary of Rainworth thoug. Interestingly it still seems to be available on their website???

Sad times indeed @logiclee bit hopefully the Enyaq replaces it suitably. Enjoy!

  • Author
34 minutes ago, skomaz said:

Nice car. Id be wary of Rainworth thoug. Interestingly it still seems to be available on their website???

I signed for it at 5.30pm. They close at 6.00pm, probably not had time to sort. We've had 19 cars over four decades, they've always looked after me to be fair.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.