The little sh*ts!

cav-mad-gav

Last night at about 1am my alarm goes off and i hear alod of cheering....i jump up out my room as does my brother

my dad is already down stairs hands me my key, i reset alarm whilst mum is telling some lads just ran over it on foot.

me and bro jump in car drive round and find 3 lads, wheel spun upto them and scared them poopless started to quiz them about it and its blantently obvious it was them, but of corse they denie it.....anyway with have a word and warn them not to do it again.....drove off and found the other two people with them and tell them to have a word with thier mates not to do it again........no bother, we warned them an dout it will happen again.

I'm a calm bloke so to me i was happy with that outcome............until this morning!

3 nice dents on my roof :mad: which i will need to get removed!

If i had know about the dents last night i would have absolutly throttled the little bas*ard!

NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY

*rant over*

Front page of our local rag featured the MD of a large local company who'd punched a kid who was giving him grief on his front door step. 3 kids had climbed the fence into his front garden and took objection when the guy asked them to leave - they pushed him back against his front door so he hit one of them.

The Police arrested the guy but he was later released without charge.

Bring back national service, fine parents, burn their homes.

A few days with me and there may not be much of a body left, but I will leave them just alive enough to get better and live there lives as mass body part missing vegetated cripples :D

But hey I have always been a little nutz....lol

Q

Just get a dog big enough to eat the evidence after you introduce the runt to your baseball bat. Lots of benefits, one less scrot on the street, a happy rottweiler / bullmastiff, and think of the money you are saving on dog food.

I like that idea.... not a sadistic as mine... but a real winner :D

Q

I posted a thread not so long ago, with a group of boys who kicked my car, didn't see anything on the car, until next morning, HUGE dent in the tailgate, got it fixed by Skoda dealers £300 as i cannot do it through the insurance at my age! Sorry to hear it...

yeah in hindesight should of pushed it further with um, but never mind........i've half an idea he might come back and do it agian, or chances are i will spot one of them in the street, so i'll nail them then.

can i not get this sorted on insurance then?

yeah in hindesight should of pushed it further with um' date=' but never mind........i've half an idea he might come back and do it agian, or chances are i will spot one of them in the street, so i'll nail them then.

can i not get this sorted on insurance then?[/quote']

I think Snoopie must mean he'd lose his no claims if he had the insurance company fix it, if you have protected no claims I can't see why you wouldn't go ahead and get it fixed on insurance.