Cheekmonkey's Fabia VRS

Cheekymonkey

Having finally made the decision to part company with my fabia at some point early next year, I took the lambswool mit and autoglym to her on the weekend so that I could take some nice photos to aid the memory in years to come...

Mods are:

CC1 remap

Full Milltek

Forge FMIC

PD160

Green filter

Eibach springs and dampers

Jabba rear ARB

Seatsport strutbrace

312mm Octy Vrs brakes with DS2500s

17" Octy Vrs alloys

Alpine HU

Alpine sub & amp

It won't be fun bringing her back to standard spec but it was lots of fun whilst it lasted! Hope you like the pictures...

Well what you see above is pretty much 'THE' to-do list of Fabia mods! You see, Dave's done all the work for you ;-)

Will have to look out for you on the A556 as well, when you get it! I'm reasonably close to N'wich :D

Steve

Thanks guys...

It is indeed a great car and I'm very happy with it's looks and performance. Not bad for a car initially costing only £11k!

I've got a funny feeling that removing the mods will be much less pleasurable than putting them on! Oh well...

That is sweet, makes me miss the one that I used to own... :(

Luckily I can still drive it now and then, like yesterday.... sooo nice to give it full go. Engine roar after 3000rpm, induction sound from PD160 duct when windows' are down, turbo whistle from idle... soooo nice. I just love that car.

Steve - Will keep my eye open for you, is your Ibiza standard??

Wouldn't bother looking out for me (I've got a M@ndeo estate company car!!) but SWMBO's Furby will be black with a private plate!!

Martin