hi im new be gentle

blouse

what skoda was i thinking of buying!!?? well was looking at a deisel fabia the other day but a seat leon cupra caught my eye!! and know nowing what girls who drive skodas turn into i dont think i want one now!!

im thinking being into cars is maybe the only ay you can get men!!! IMO:)

That good. By the sounds of it you will write the car off, would be a waste of a good skoda. We need less Spanish vermin on the road as it is.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me on MSN (if you have it) and you can discuss it all with us in a grown up manner in the mass conv currently happening.

[email protected]

why would i want to chat on msn youve taken what ive written way to seriously been rude and offensive called me a whore and a prostitue!! learn to take a joke and lighten up!!

I think you dont like it that ive had a few pages of attention! which i wasnt looking for i was just having a laugh which i think all the guys envolved had realised!!

of corse this is all IMO!!!

That good. By the sounds of it you will write the car off, would be a waste of a good skoda. We need less Spanish vermin on the road as it is.

calm down E, thats bellow the belt.

Query how do you do the MSN thing I have MSN but how do you join a group discussion, can only find how to talk to an individual TIA

She has got a point though - I'd be thrilled if I could find a girl who was interested in cars.

Images of VBH and Sabine Schmit race through my head :)

Sabine rules all....shes just awesome!! Shame the ring taxi was all booked up when we were all there :(

As has been said to you blouse...show an interest' date=' join in. The only posts you have made have been in this thread :confused: You make a welcome posts to show you have arrived, then move on to the big bad world of Briskoda. I've had a few threads about me on occasion, which yeah, I'lll laugh along with...difference is I know most of this lot now and I also get involved in other things...car things...skoda things....thats why we're all here....so come join in, isn't that what you're here for?? :D [/color']

Sabine rules all....shes just awesome!! Shame the ring taxi was all booked up when we were all there :(

As has been said to you blouse...show an interest' date=' join in. The only posts you have made have been in this thread :confused: You make a welcome posts to chow you have arrived, then move on to the big bad world of Briskoda. I've had a few threads about me on occasion, which yeah, I'lll laugh along with...difference is I know most of this lot now and I also get involved in other things...car things...skoda things....thats why we're all here....so come join in, isn't that what you're here for?? :D [/color']

:iagree: my post count would be upto 2000 now if this thread had been moved :rofl:

remember, I've got a spare seat. Whats It worth? :rofl:

spare seat for what? You didn't go in the taxi either! lol

but I've got a ticket, so next year it's all systems go and there is a seat free at the moment:P