hi im new be gentle

blouse

Me and Amanda? We are very close friends. I'll see if she can join us later' date=' but she is a busy lady. :cool:[/quote']

Do you actually dress up as a lady when you pose as Amanda? As I must congratulate you on the fact that you play a woman very well ;) :haha:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know wether blouse exists or wether a certain Mod:haha: was bored, either way

ill say again im real, im not a mod, im not teflon tom, and im not called natasha!!

anyone fancy enlightening me on this msn chat that was about me last night!!?????

comedy read...

love the typical "dum bytch" mentality and insecurity from other female members....

sheer class - kinda highlights why most captains of industry are male.... :rofl:

We all know my thoughts on you' date=' I wont bother repeating them :thumbup: [/color']

I was referring to the use of the term "ASW" by some.....

As for flirting...I don't know a woman who doesn't use her "charm" to achieve her target, whatever they be.

Oh, me a perv....I wouldn't call brisky a haven of top totty:rolleyes:

I was referring to the use of the term "ASW" by some.....

As for flirting...I don't know a woman who doesn't use her "charm" to achieve her target' date=' whatever they be.

Oh, me a perv....I wouldn't call brisky a haven of top totty:rolleyes:[/quote']

Oi! I resemble that remark :mad:

As the saying goes, sex sells. Can't deny it or fight it, so go with the flow is my view. As for Mr R Baron, big hammer, nail, head. Pure jealousy, although I have no idea why, having met some of the male specimens from this board if some new woman wants them and can get them going, good on her :thumbup:

Hello Pixi :waves:

Oi! I resemble that remark :mad:

As the saying goes' date=' sex sells. Can't deny it or fight it, so go with the flow is my view. As for Mr R Baron, big hammer, nail, head. Pure jealousy, although I have no idea why, having met some of the male specimens from this board if some new woman wants them and can get them going, good on her :thumbup:

Hello Pixi :waves:[/quote']

I'm not going to explain my view again, you are either too thick to read and comprehend, or you just don't want to and are trying to cause trouble...whoever you may be ;)

Twisting what you say? If you wrote clearly and lucidly I wouldn't be able to would I? :rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' bored now - this thread is too long and it seems to be way off track. Think I'll annoy the mods in another thread and get banned :D[/quote']

I do write perfectly clearly and lucidly thankyou, I'm actually very good at English :thumbup: More like you are just trying to suggest I said things which I didn't :D