Roomster Brochure

des_pd_ tdi

Received my brochure after requesting one via the Skoda site.

Must say the equipment levels are very good, the options list is generous even though they generally release more options later on in the cars life. I know there has been a lot of negativity towards this car but for the upcoming family man (me) :) it looks like a very good buy when you rate it against its competitors.

Feel a Roomster 3 with third headrest, roofbars, and elec rear windows should be investigated, let's see what the wife thinks :)

Des

Picked up a brochure this morning.They promised to show me the one they have hidden away ready for launch but then forgot:( (busy dishing out 56 plate cars)

Was hoping to see what it looked like in the flesh.

Went to pick up my Fabia after it's service this week & there was a Roomster next to it. Just had to have a look, especially when it was unlocked for us.

Very impressed but the 3 only comes with the light interior & that isn't going to work with kids & dogs.

I got my brochure through the door too.

Those that have not seen it yet can see the video of one or two of us nervously making fools of ourselves in front of the camera early last month.

http://www.whatcar.com/news-article.aspx?NA=221593

My local dealer has said that he and many other dealers have been forced to sign an agreement not to show the Roomster until launch day.