Picked up my VRS today.....

TommyC

.....from East Grinstead. Private sale. Black Magic, perspex headlight protectors, 28k on the clock £8500.

Not the bargain of the century, but i'm well pleased with it!! I love that TORQUE!!!!!!

Made a couple of mates jealous this evening too :D :D

Wanna get some extra's for it but gotta save up some cash first (which could be a while cos i've got a loan to pay off first!! :( :( ). I want Cruise Control and the Ipod connector thingy (amongst other things).

I can't stop :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I intend to enjoy every minute!!!

It's coming with me to wales in december for Rally GB!!! (if only i could swap it for a WRC version......:drool: :airjock: )

One question i did have is about the Skoda warranty. Is it 3 years/30k miles whichever's soonest?? or just 3 years??

It's actually split into 2 parts -

2 Years/Unlimited from SUK

1 Year/60k from the supplying dealer

I thought it was

2 Years from SkodaAuto

1 Year/60k Skoda UK.... :confused:

It's coming with me to wales in december for Rally GB!!! (if only i could swap it for a WRC version......:drool: :airjock: )

You will need to camp out for abut two days to get a good spot and a parking place on the stages ;)

it was beddlam on Rheola last year.