Rally Mudflaps for VRS

anyone had chance to order any?

Yeah, stuck my order in on friday: Black flaps on black Fabia vRS and he said he was working on them straight away:thumbup:

Cheers for the work fellas.

Ho,Ho,Ho :D

I take it Chris you're not fitting any ? (p.s - got my Milltek exhaust fitted last week)

Correct I'm not. IMO they look naff.

Seriously, if they were black, I might consider a pair. .....at a push :rolleyes:

Cool on the exhaust front. Bet it sounds good as well.......so whats next?? Any mods left to do?

Seriously, if they were black, I might consider a pair. .....at a push :rolleyes:

QUOTE]

I'm getting black, they will look good i'm sure. It depend what you want them for really. I want them to stop mud getting splatted up the side. I f I was bothered about the look of them and my car I would never have bought a Fabia VRS:D

Mine have just arrived in the post. Will be fitting them this weekend. The vRS badges are stickers/decals, i thought the might have been moulded. Other than that they look spot on and come with a set of A4 fitting instrustions, brackets and mounting bolts.

Cool on the exhaust front. Bet it sounds good as well.......so whats next?? Any mods left to do?

I disagree with you a little on that Chris.

If I had a black Fabia, I would consider a colour rather than black ones. It's just with a silver car, there's really no choice but black.

Well, the black ones are ordered and I'll post soon as they are fitted. :)

:rofl: :orb_laugh :rofl:

You've got to be $hitting me? Nigh on £60!! Good God!

Yes, £15 each. Top quality flap complete with stainless hardware custom made for the Fabia, what's the big deal ?

If you want, smoke 12 packs of ciggies instead or have 4 takeaway meals for you & your partner. I'd sooner save a few quid but that's the price. Not much more than the very average flaps that Skoda fit. I personally don't think it's hilarious like you seem to think it is ?? :confused: Ah well, everyone to thier own. :rolleyes:

I'm getting black, they will look good i'm sure. It depend what you want them for really. I want them to stop mud getting splatted up the side. I f I was bothered about the look of them and my car I would never have bought a Fabia VRS

F F Sake man. Get a grip!!:rofl: :rofl: Quite a lot of people DO care about the look of their car. Including me. Who are you trying to kid? :confused:

F F Sake man. Get a grip!!

is there any need for this?

try to be objective. some knives and fork don't look attractive (some don't anyway;) ) but they do a job, similarly to mudflaps, they are designed to do a job, aslong as they do that I don't care what they look like. I started this whole project for a different reason, not to add style to the car (you may say "well you didn't") but to do what mud flaps do best, catch mud, the bigger the mud flaps the better they will be at the job. if your'e not interested then I'd appreciate you keep your daft comments to your self, this includes Keith VRS and Fluffmeister who put alot of effort into getting these sorted.

• Like 1

............. I'd appreciate you keep your daft comments to your self, .........

I'm not here to get into a slanging match. But Isnt this a case of 'The Pot calling the kettle black'

if I was bothered about the look of them and my car I would never have bought a Fabia VRS

I have no problem with you and others putting these mudflaps on AT ALL.

IMO Youre being hypersensitive.

Why??

I suggest its because a lot of people dont like them and you dont like this.

Many people are very fond of their car. They love the look of it, not just how it drives. They were attracted to it for many reasons, if you were not motivated to buy one by its looks, then thats your perogative. I was!!

You have done a lot to develop and sell this mudflap. Well done and the others for doing this. They are NOT the best looking in the world and are purely functional. This is no good to me.

1. They have to work (Debateable) IMO

2. They have to look good (Questionable) IMO

Good luck with sale of them.

if you go on ebay and do a search for octavia vrs in the car accesories there are some rally mud flaps fopr the vrs as you can't get rear mudflaps for the vrs from skoda! they come in the colour of the car and make the car look alot lower! there are pics on ebay!

if you go on ebay and do a search for octavia vrs in the car accesories there are some rally mud flaps fopr the vrs as you can't get rear mudflaps for the vrs from skoda! they come in the colour of the car and make the car look alot lower! there are pics on ebay!

is a thread in the new octavia section for these.

Both the same price.

That's my octy mate, there are more pics here

I am Chris, I really like them, the brackets are custom made stainless and the fit is good on my octy and they do undoubtedly work. They look pretty good in Blue on my race blue octy as well imho.

they seem to be getting a warmer reception in the octy forum as well tbh. Thanks for getting it going Chris.