Isle of Wight Briskoda invasion part 2, Saturday 13th January

pixi

:D There was a westbound 3 strong Skoda convoy not exactly sticking to the speed limits. ;)

yeah, a lot of the time it was well below it :P

Was a very good day, if a bit windy, thanks for organising it Pixi:thumbup:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spent a long time sorting out the photos I put up...only needed to blank the plates out though. The forum has an automatic sizer I believe so no need to shrink...at least I didnt..

Nice to meet you BTW:thumbup:

Just got home, another excellent meet, good to meet new faces and to catch up again. Big thanks to Pixi for the organisation, good choice for 'luncheon' :D Apologies for not saying tata at the 'folly' pub, completely slipped my mind that you would not be coming back to the ferry dock with us :o Thanks to Mark also for sorting us out in Southampton, with directions, and places to eat/drink, taxi service etc. :D

Will get some piccies posted soon. :thumbup:

OK, bearing in mind the camera pretty much wasn't working right from the moment I arrived in the Isle of Wight, these pics aren't too bad. About 75% had to be deleted though due to "pinking" as I like to call it now. I left one in as it make's Toms car look off-pink in one photo. :D

Mayflower park just about to go to the ferry

DSCN0826.jpg

On the way over

DSCN0828.jpg

On the ferry. Tea and pastry was a must.

DSCN0829.jpg

Pulling into Cowes

DSCN0832.jpg

Mike's octy 2

DSCN0834.jpg

Pixi's vRS. :D

DSCN0835.jpg

The mongrel reached a milestone whilst there. Bearing in mind the conversion was put in at 7360 miles, it's not done bad to reach 38k already. :thumbup:

DSCN0838.jpg

The mongrel and tom's 2litre behind

DSCN0841.jpg

Mongrel and a pink looking 2 litre. :D

DSCN0862.jpg

Umm, yes, no comment required

DSCN0864.jpg

Some scenic shots

DSCN0867.jpg

The crumbling car park. :D

DSCN0869.jpg

Caught Jeff in the twaaaaaat jacket! :rofl:

DSCN0870.jpg

A fuzzy shot - long exposure required, and Mike's two girls were running around so fast. :D

DSCN0875.jpg

Will having a go on the go-kart track.... :rolleyes: Bit dark. :o

DSCN0877.jpg

In the pub before heading home

DSCN0878.jpg

On the ferry back again. :D

DSCN0879.jpg

• 2 months later...

That's funny, I was only thinking yesterday that maybe I should think about arranging one late summer. Maybe when the kids go back to school so it isn't so busy, but also isn't freezing cold :)

Not sure on the dates of the start of school but I can't do the few days either side of September 5th.

Ok, how about the 29th then (saturday)?

Lil, I'm happy to stand back and let you lead the way on this if you like? :)

But a new thread is called for, if it hasn't been written by the weekend I will start one with that date.

Ok, how about the 29th then (saturday)?

Lil, I'm happy to stand back and let you lead the way on this if you like? :)

But a new thread is called for, if it hasn't been written by the weekend I will start one with that date.

No Pixi your the Boss for IOW meet so you can have no excuses of running away early :P

Makes no odds to me Saturday or Sunday though may need to give notice of time off if I'm rota'd to work that weekend...shouldnt be a problem though.

Thanks for the offer Pix but I'd rather assist than screw up:D

I doubt I'd be able to make a September date - There's TRAX early in the month, CZ in the middle of the month and an end of season golf day/weekend at the end of the month. Gonna be a busy one for me.

Should be OK for another mid January one