Isle of Wight Briskoda invasion part 2, Saturday 13th January

pixi

Make sure you check with RF that it can be transferred as I'm sure they take the car reg on booking. I may be wrong but would hate to see someone stuck with that problem :)

No reg Number on my tickets booked over internet:O Mind you I did book fo 4 and looks like there will be just 2 of us, hope I don't have to kidnap anyone to make the trip:rofl:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so if I end up getting the tickets and find I can't use them will I be able to get tickets when I get to the ferry?

and are we meeting in the same car park as last time?

Given that there is space allocated for marks car on the ferry and it is not turning up then yes you would be able to get a ticket at the last moment if they get feisty about your name not being mark, or you could let mark drive your car onto ferry and you go as a passenger, who are not named:thumbup:

Given that there is space allocated for marks car on the ferry and it is not turning up then yes you would be able to get a ticket at the last moment if they get feisty about your name not being mark, or you could let mark drive your car onto ferry and you go as a passenger, who are not named:thumbup:

It's my courtesy car guvnor ;)

Mayflower park is the one by the white building by the entrance to red funnel T1

Mayflower park is the one by the white building by the entrance to red funnel T1

isn't that just a rat infested gravel pit?? or am i thinking of somewhere else??:confused:

the name mayflower park suggests a picturesque haven with blooming buds and white picket fences

It will be absolutely fine for the booking to be in Marks name but Wills car. Also, the ticket covers you for four adults but you can travel with less :)

I will need to book the pub by thursday just out of courtesy for them, so come on people :thumbup:

Some homework for you all before coming over ;)

HSCP

Click on the camera locator on the left.

Lillian, thanks in advance for finding out about a service. I will be ringing a couple on the mainland aswell (any excuse :D ) My little spanner is showing now and I've only done a little under 7,000 miles :confused:

Nope - mdk1 has an octy, and if Roo and Emily come in Roo's car, it will be a 2.0 TDI octy II. :)

And I was going to bring the furby :D

Think I'll bring the Oct'y ;)

Nope - mdk1 has an octy I believe, and if Roo and Emily come in Roo's car, it will be a 2.0 TDI octy II. :)

Yep :thumbup:

My car will be parked near the ferry port, so if anyone did feel like taking it they could, but you are paying for the ferry crossing!!

OK as it stands it will only be me coming along now for a while. Still unsure about lunch so may need to leave after as baby hasnt arrived still!!:confused:

Looking forward to meeting you all Saturday....lets hope the weather is better than the crud we've had already this week.

I gather I'm meeting you at 10.30 at East Cowes???

Only need to scroll back through and check. Amended just in case. :P

1. Pix - 2 for luncheon

2. Jase - 4 for "luncheon" (bit posh, innit? )

3. Mdk1- 2 adults, 2 kids

4. PPat - 1 for lunch

5. Roo + EE - 1 adult + 1 big kid for luncheon

6. TeflonTom - 1 for lunch

7. Will - 2 for lunch.

:D

PS: I have Brisky set to 40 posts per page which means it's easier to look back. ;)

Pub has now been booked but for 13 but thats not a problem. We are booked in for 12.30 one o'clock because they close at three.

See you all in the car park by the ferry at 10.30 :)

ok looks like il be nackered for this meet as I aint going to sleep until i saw Lorna on telly ooops I mean that Ugly Betty program

8:30am in the same car park as last time

and 9:30am ferry

and becky aint coming or is Jason trying to say I eat for 2 people :P