Isle of Wight Briskoda invasion part 2, Saturday 13th January

pixi

Visit the Land of Pixies, Saturday 13th January 2007 Day tripping around the wonderfull Isle Of Wight

How about a 09.30 ferry from southampton Isle of Wight Ferries, Isle of Wight Holidays - Red Funnel IoW if you want brekkie on the ferry I suggest redfunnel as Wightlink only do toast.

This is the link to last years

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/south-west-skoda-meets/isle-wight-briskoda-invasion-sat-14th-jan/40610/?highlight=isle+wight

some pics and post meet stuff from last year http://www.briskoda.net/forums/south-west-skoda-meets/isle-wight-invasion-photos-14-01-2006-a/44913/?highlight=isle+wight

The pub we will go for lunch at is the White horse in a little village called Whitwell. The address is

High street,

Whitwell,

Ventnor

PO38 2PY

A little pic (a review of the pub can be found further on in this thread)

http://www.nettlecombefarm.co.uk/images/whitehorse.jpg

1. Pixi and Mr P

2. Tigger and Bex

this first post will be adjusted as new information comes about

Update.... It seems most people are booking Red Funnel, departing 09.30 from Southampton and returning at 20.30 from East cowes

For those of getting the 09.30 sailing from Soton, there is a pre ferry ride meet at the Mayflower park just down the road from the ferry terminal. Meet there at 08.45.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooo i feel spethial ... im on the list already! :D

Well I will be going as long as I don't have exams etc ... I think luckily this might be after my hand in day for coursework ... hmm

1. Pixi and Mr P

2. Tigger and Bex

3. Cheezemonkhai

4. Diavolo

5. Jason

6. Fabia 12v

7. 20V LIL

Our baby is due around this time so may need to pull out at short notice but will definately be there if all is well:thumbup:

Interested, tried looking at booking but all sailings are full :mad:

Thats unusual didnt know they booked that far in advance....maybe try again later...or calling them...there's always room...(in my experience anyway!!)

1. Pixi and Mr P

2. Tigger and Bex

3. Cheezemonkhai

4. Diavolo

5. Jason

6. Fabia 12v

7. 20V LIL

8. L-Y-K

9. mdk1 & swmbo & girls

Just out off interest do you need passports?

Just that I know if you fly to N.Ireland you need passports.

I have just phoned red funnel to see if we can get any group discount on the ferry fare and they are going to get back to me based on 10 cars if we can get a group discount.

One point that was raised was that the boats are 9am or 10am only not 9:30am, so which boat would be the preference and what time would we be looking at comming back at?

If somebody can let me know.

One point that was raised was that the boats are 9am or 10am only not 9:30am, so which boat would be the preference and what time would we be looking at comming back at?

If somebody can let me know.

Depends how good the ale is in the pub friday night and wether we want to go back on the saturday night:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HTH